Sunday, August 2, 2009

Construction Season Challenge Aug 1-2

Why I get myself in these crazy challenges I'll never know! But, here I am again over at Willow Traders in the midst of another. This part of the challenge we had to commit to a certain task in a certain amount of time. So I set my trusty timer to 60 minutes and created these five cards in the allotted time. I may have fudged just a few minutes or so, but the sun was too much to pass up on completely!


These cards will be included in a basket that I'm putting together for a silent auction we are having at our annual Relay For Life event in just under two weeks. I better get back at it. =)

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Diana D said...

great cards!
still having trouble uploading?? Is there a limit to how much you can have loaded to the site? Some MB only allow a person to upload a certain # of pics. Just a thought...
Hope you get it figured out. See you on WT

LisaNRoxy said...

Your cards are just beautiful! What a wonderful thoughtful auction item!

Julie said...

those are so pretty. great cards

Jill Felker said...

they're beautiful! I hope they bring in a lot of $$.

Gina de Jong said...

oh great cards!! what a wonderful thing to create!!!!!!

CathyR said...

Those are beautiful. Good luck with the auction. I can't believe you did all those in an hour. You sure are speedy.

lisaplus6 said...

your cards are so pretty- that is so nice of you to do that for RFL!

Sassy Pam said...

Great cards! :O)