Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clean Up! Clean Up!

Everybody do your share! Sorry, that little jingle gets caught up in my head whenever I start straightening up! Makayla sings when we pick up her toys, so ..... you get the picture. =)

Speaking of pictures, I thought it would be a fun idea to snap one of the mess I've created since Wednesday. Here is what my scrap space looked like, that is before I started doing the laundry and needed that spot to fold the clothes! I can get rather messy, but believe it or not, I do know what was in that pile and it was just a matter of shuffling thur it. =)


OINK!!

So I'm off to work a short shift, but I'll be back later with some more fun stuff.

Godspeed

9 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Love your mess! it means you were a creative success!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Glad that I'm not the only one who makes a mess when she scraps. You're a brave woman, NO WAY is anyone going to see my scrap area! LOL

Julie said...

my desk looks similar this am lol

Nicole Maki said...

LOL. Glad to see you were having fun creating.

My mess has to be limited to one of those calendar blotters as I scrap on the table that we also eat on.

kramer_buffy said...

oh you are good at making messes... how about we get a picture when you are done cleaning it all... LOL!!!

-- dalis

WriterGirl said...

Good luck on that cleanup girlie!

Nathalie said...

Oh, my table gets like that when I am on a roll! But the weird thing is that I do enjoy cleaning it up at the end :)

CathyR said...

Someone once told me that a messy desk was the sign of a creative mind. My desk looks like that most days.

Janine Rachau said...

I, completely, relate! And, please don't clean it up! You won't be able to find a thing! :)