Isn't she just the cutest!?! And now a close-up of the layout:
She wanted to help with the yard work a few weeks ago and insisted that she could do it herself. =) Love these BG Lemonade papers and those chipboard accents and woolies are just perfect for this layout!
8 comments:
the page is SO cute (and so is your little model!):)
Your page is absolutely darling and I love the card you made with the scraps.
I don't have any of that paper (too girlie) but I sure do love looking at it.
Miss Makayla Is beautiful and she is shining right next to that pretty Lemonade layout! Great job using up scraps!! The card is great too. What a nice treat that would be to receive in the mail.
What a cute page! Love the girly colors!!
oh soooooo pretty - I love all the pink!!! the Layout is awesome, I love how the patterns and everything just screams pink!!!
Ditto on the pink! It is wonderful!
Adorable! Great use of scraps, too.
super cute page love the pink & purples!your model did an excellent job!!
Post a Comment