Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm at it again!

Another weekend, another WT Blog Hop! This is becoming habit forming! But, I could think of many things much worse than this to be hooked on. =)

In between all the preparations for Relay For Life, I found time to slow down and make a layout featuring my newest grandaughter. She will be here in early to mid November and we are so excited! Here is a sneak peek of our precious one:


I created this for Life Preserver's Big Scrapper House challenge that started this week. We were to make a layout with a large monogram letter.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back to post sometime sunday after a much needed rest from our 24 hour event. =)

Godspeed

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is an awesome layout! Been wondering what to do with my littlest ones ultrasound pix!

Janine Rachau said...

So sweet! Perfect title.

Angie said...

Such a sweet LO!!

LisaNRoxy said...

Oh what a wonderful memory - and you captured it so beautifully with your layout.

jamie said...

this is a wonderful layout in so many ways. thanks for sharing.

Gina de Jong said...

what a great layout with the US picture!!! and your banner is awesome!!!!

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty!

Beth said...

Awww! I love how you used the ultrasound pic!

Candace H said...

OH, this is gorgeous and what a treasure!

lisaplus6 said...

awww! this just touches my heart! beautiful!

Nathalie said...

Very pretty! I have yet to scrap my kids ultrasound photos!

Bibi said...

Love the title! Makes me wanna scrap all my babies sono pics. :)

Unknown said...

Oh this is so sweet!

Lori Gentile said...

Oh, congrats!! What a wonderful layout.

Trish said...

Totally precious layout!! A keepsake for sure...

"The Bag Lady" said...

What a great layout to celebrate a wonderful family blessing!

just jennifer said...

love the soft colors - such a pretty design!

CathyR said...

What a sweet layout. I love all the embellishments, especially the button on the exclamation point. Great idea.

Nicole Maki said...

This LO really tugged at my heart - I can imagine the little one reading it some years from now and knowing how much her family loved her from day one.