Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm scrapped out!

As of midnight tonight, the crop is over! It was fun, but it was grueling trying to keep up and get everything in on time. Now the waiting begins to see who the top three were......

Here are some of the layouts and such I did in the past two nights. I actually accomplished alot more than I ever imagined I would, especially with working the past three days.





Notice the circus colors?! =) I'll be back to post what the results are.

Godspeed

5 comments:

CathyR said...

Awesome layouts. I love the bright colors. The chickie card is too cute.

Good luck.

Diana D said...

great LO's- you sure did get a lot done! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were a busy lady! The layouts are so bright and fun. I love your little birdie card too

Gina de Jong said...

love those layouts - that card is AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

I love love love the circus layout!! That is awesome!!