Sunday, August 16, 2009

Simply Obsessed Blog Hop!

We are starting the Birthday Celebration over at Simply Obsessed with a Blog Hop! SO is turning two this year and to kick off a week long celebration, we are bloggin'!

In keeping with that birthday spirit, I created a generic birthday card. I found the sketch over at Pagemaps Cardmaps in the December 2008 archives. Create a card using this sketch, link it here and share your work. Here's mine!


And your next stop is at Elizabeth 's. Enjoy!

27 comments:

Creating Memories said...

What a great card for any occasion.

Jennifer said...

Pretty card!

Nadia said...

I love page maps, great creation.

Heather said...

Very pretty card! Great work.

Lisa said...

Love this all occasion card......very very pretty!

Lindsay said...

Barbara, your card is beautiful! I love the design and the colors! TFS! :)

AmyG said...

Pretty Card!

Tami said...

Great card! Happy Birthday SO!!

Julie Kight said...

I may have to go visit page maps! Great card:)

Angela said...

Love your card!!! And love page maps too!

Sarah said...

Great card! I love the colors you chose too.

Mandi said...

That is one of my favorite paper lines, and I absolutely love the card!
Mandi (CurleeGirlee)

Unknown said...

beautiful card. i love those colors!

Ronda Simpson said...

Great card!! :)

Rebecca said...

Beautiful card!

Sara said...

Gorgeous card....great patterns!

Nathalie said...

I love the colors of this card and the little details added to the papers!

Brandy said...

sooo pretty!!

Shauna said...

That is a great card and is wonderful for all occasions - boy or girl!

silvia said...

pretty card!

Miss Misi said...

lovely!

letter A studio said...

Great masculine card!

laterg8r said...

love the color combo :D

Lisa said...

that's a great card!!

connie said...

cute card.

Michelle said...

Very pretty card. I love the blues that you used on this card.

CathyR said...

Very pretty card. I love that paper.