With the ongoing crop over at Simply Obsessed, I've managed to use up some of this never ending stack of photos I've accumulated. I know I'll never catch up, but its fun trying! I'm also trying to use up some of my hoarded stash before the new lines start showing up at my doorstep. I know, I know, good luck with that one, right!?! =)
Here are more cards that I've managed to get done in the past few days:

And a layout:

Thanks for the visit and I'll be back with more scrappy projects throughout the weekend! For now, I need to tend to the laundry and vacum up some dog hair! EGADS!! It's gets rather hairy around here with two dogs!!
Godspeed
15 comments:
Ha! I don't even try to be "caught up". I just am where I am. hehe
I love the cards and the layout. Glad you are on a roll and making some fun stuff for yourself. I love that feeling.
oh Barbara, I am not sure what I like best... those cards are superb... but oh Gosh... luck at the cute duckies!!!!!!
-- dalis
If you figure out how to get caught up - please let me know. ;) I love your cards - and the three circles behind the flower is a very cool layered look! Love the layout - very cute ducks@! :)
Cards and a layout! Both great!
you really are on a roll, great work
The cards and the LO are fabulous. Cute pictures.
absolutely love your cards! and the ducks O-M-G soo stinking cute!!
The cards are pretty, and I love that photo of the duck on your layout!
Looks like you've been busy! Great projects!
Cute cards,...& I, always, love your layouts! You have such a great, clean style. Awesome large photo of mom & ducklings!
LOVE the polka dots on your card. great contrast. the stripes too are adorable. i just love cards and these are great.
as is your layout. that's just cute!
and yeah, good luck on catching up. make sure you share with us how that goes.
that is such a pretty lo! we have so many ducks here- i have never thought to scrap them! thank you for the inspiration :)
Great cards and cute ducks, LOL!
Great LO and the cards are too
Beautiful cards. I also love the Apples layout. The pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment