Sunday, August 9, 2009

Construction Season Challenge Aug 7-8

I'm just lovin' working with this paper from Basic Grey! Usually I don't use a kit for more than one layout at a time before moving on, but this one is speaking to me and the photos in such a good way. =)

In this particular photo, we had just arrived for Makayla's birthday party and as I was helping get things from the car, she ran up to her Papa and they did they're usual kiss and a hug. I turned around and this is what I saw. I quickly reached for my camera to capture this special moment that they both will treasure always.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page!! Love that BG line and those letters look perfect with it. tfs

CathyR said...

I love this page. Basic Grey is one of my favorites too.

Nathalie said...

This is adorable!!! I love this color combo and your layering is great!!!

Diana D said...

so cute- what a great photo!! perfect title too