So in the midst of me waiting for a referral to come back from the insurance, I've decided the best way to get it out of my head is to SCRAP!! It has got to be the best mental therapy out there, at least for me!! =)
Here is one I started last night. Makayla and I went on a Birthday Shopping Spree for her and we ended with a special treat. She loves her "bubblegum ice cream in a cone with sprinkles on it!" She's such a silly 5 yr. old!
My second layout is for a challenge using no cardstock. I used the Crate Paper Brook collection and painted my Thickers chipboard alpha and coated them with Diamond Glaze to give them a shinier look. I usually don't overlap my photos, but think it came out pretty good this time around.
A late shift is calling me from my scrapping fun, so off I go to earn a paycheck
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment