This is week two of Willow Traders August THAW. I missed out on two of the challenges last week, so wasted two of my three possible skips already - GRRRRRRR!! This week I'm determined to do all three and this is my first entry for the week!
Because the kiddos going back to school is fast approaching, we were to take a school related item and incorporate it into a non-school layout for challenge #6. Interesting concept, but I managed to pull it off, or at least I think I did. =)
I used another sketch from Scrapbook Generation's Sketches For Scrapbooking, vol 6. The paper and chipboard stickers are from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety line, and the alpha is by Jillibean. And what is the school related item you ask? The October Afternoon Farm Fresh wild card!!
And yeah, I know I'm out of order, but its what I had in front of me at the time. =)
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment