Friday, August 27, 2010

August THAW wk# 4:

Here are my layouts for this week's challenges.

Challenge #10 sketch:



I also combined this with challenge #12 - using more than one alpha in the title. This photo was taken at our local county fair beginning of this month. Gotta love them fair rides!

My final one for challenge #11 - use a grid - was posted earlier of the luminaria ceremony.

I'll be back tomorrow with some other things I've been working on.

Godspeed

5 comments:

twinkles11 said...

love the pic! the papers you chose for this are perfect. nice job!

Candace H said...

You are doing some fantastic layouts with the THAW challenges! Love all the papers and borders in your Teacup layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

Excellent interpretation of the layout, very well done!

Anonymous said...

Your Teacups layout was one of my favorites from THaW -- so cute and well done. Great job!

Lori Gentile said...

Great job with the sketch. Your layout is just so adorable!