Thursday, August 12, 2010

Done early this week!!

Yes, that's right, all my challenges are completed and posted at Willow Traders. =) Trying to keep myself occupied while waiting on some test results and, well, what better way than to scrap!

First up is the sketch challenge for week #2:


And my take is some photos taken at Makayla's birthday party. Ruby has just started to sit up on her own at the time. The two babies are a few weeks apart in age and when Ruby leaned over to give some love, she went a bit too far and BONK!


In this layout I used one of The ScrapRoom's Doubleshot kits from May 2010, Crate Paper Pink Plum collection with American Crafts Thickers.

And my final one for the week was challenge #5, to use the colors from the garden with a bit of brown. Since I only have containers with green, yellow, and red peppers, and some tomatoes, here is what I came up with:


Definitely not my kind of papers, but they came in my The ScrapRoom kit, and I decided that since I was making this one for Makayla, the youthful playfulness of the papers was perfect. The papers are from the KI Memories Groovy collection with some American Crafts felt thickers.

No comments: