Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holy Smokes!!

I just can't believe what I accomplished in the past few days. Layouts galore just coming out of my stash of papers and piles of photos!! I'm so excited with myself that I think I'll share a few more. :-)

This first one is using Echo Parks Sweet Summertime. Thought the papers fit so perfectly for a layout of our County Fair this August. I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation's Sketches For Scrapbooking, Vol. 5. Those sketch books are quickly becoming my "go to" for inspiration. Just love the precise measurements and all around clean look of the finished layout!


This next one is my two darling grandbabies one day while visiting. I just love the way they play and interact with each other and like it says, we hope it stays this way! ;-) I used Sassafras Lass' Cherry Delicious , a hint of bling, and some handmade felt flowers. Love the color combination!


Thats it for tonight. Thank you for visiting.

Godspeed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE these layouts! Echo Park's Sweet Summertime is a fun line to use, isn't it? I may have to get my hands on the sketchbooks; you do some great pages with them!

Lori Gentile said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! It feels so great to be so productive! I love the papers, too.

twinkles11 said...

bet it feels great to create! i've just gotten back to creating too. I love the 'sisters' layout nice placement of pics on the layout and cute papers.

BabyBokChoy said...

Super 2-pager and the designs are just fantastic!

ruth said...

I love those sketch books too! Great layouts! The Echo Park is the perfect paper for your first layout.

angie gutshall said...

Love those layouts! Great colors and design!

CathyR said...

Great layouts. I love the Sisters one.