Feels really good to get back to my scrappy stuff! In the past few days, I've made a point to be creative in some way each and every day even if only for 10 minutes here or there. This first one is from my Cocoa Daisy October kit - the kids and grandbabies dressed up for Halloween. Could you imagine a reality TV show about them?! LOL!!
Most people do a December Daily for their Holiday photos, but I never seem to have time with working extra hours and all that goes into December. So, I decided I would just scrap my photos taken in December using whatever paper fit the subject, do them in 8.5x11 since most will be one or two photos, and put them into one album and call it "Our Holidays!" And I'm off to a good start with the following......
Thanks for stopping by!
Godspeed


No comments:
Post a Comment