Thursday, January 17, 2013

changes....

Yep, got to start making some changes and I'm starting with the amount of time I spend on this computer! Hours and hours of the internet, Facebook, and all that other stuff associated with it has taken over my life and it needs to change, NOW! I love chatting with people, but lets face it, most of them I chat with I've never actually met in person. We have common interests, but I'm getting a bit too sucked in and its not healthy. I sit on my backside for HOURS on end when I should be cleaning, doing laundry, creating with my hands, baking, or even taking a stroll outside with Maggie on the leash.

So, I'm going to FOCUS on the amount of time I spend on here and set the timer for 15 minutes. Once that timer goes off, I have to force myself to do something constructive for at least an hour before returning. I'm even catching myself checking the internet with my phone at work!! I'm  an ADDICT!! and its time to break that bad habit, starting now.

Off here to set the timer for an hour of "constructive, get something done" time! While I'm at it, I think I'll just quickly jot down what I actually did, who knows, it may work! Wish me luck!

Godspeed

No comments: