Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FOCUS on a healthier me for 2013!

This year I chose the word FOCUS and for good reason. Life tends to get me so distracted at times that I get so caught up in "the other stuff" that I forget to FOCUS on ME! Its not that I mind one bit, but I've also noticed my pants getting tighter - again! - and need to do something about it before it really comes back to haunt me in a big way!

I've joined MyFitnessPal.com and started writing down everything that passes my lips. I want to stick as closely to the 17 Day Diet as I can and get back to making those smarter eating choices. The Holidays are over, the cookies and goodies gone, and its time to FOCUS on putting good foods in my fridge and getting this weight back to a year ago when I felt good about my insides as well as my outsides.

So far the hardest part is giving up my coffee. I don't think its the caffeine as much as my love for coffee that is getting in my way! For now I'm not beating myself up, just drinking an extra water for each cup I drink.

Writing it down here keeps me accountable and besides, I can type quicker than I can write this out!

Godspeed

No comments: