Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Gramma, can we craft today?"

Boy, am I ever gonna miss that phrase. My little crafty buddy is about to leave for her new home and we needed to "craft" just one more time.

We got to work in short order after first cutting our basket and rabbit using the Cricut. I just love the way she grabs that ATG tape gun and goes to work!


Here she is with her finished project, and so very proud that she did it all herself. :-)


And since I've been creating premade layouts for specific subjects for her, I included this one for Easter photos:


By the way, if anyone knows how to make time stand still for just a bit, could you fill me in. I could surely use all the minutes I can muster to have just a little bit more time with those grandbabies.

Godspeed

No comments: