Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in the groove!

I found it difficult to do any scrapping with the kids still here and wanted all my attention to be focused on them, therefore my scrapping took a back burner. I thought I'd be able to dive right back into it, but it was just too hard looking thru the photos and not bursting into tears. Now enough time has passed and I was able to get my groove back and create, leaving that box of kleenex where it belonged!

So, I present to you:




I have promised myself that I need to keep this up because it brings so much joy to my life to relive these great memories with everyone in those photos!

I will confess though, I still have not touched a single toy! They are all exactly where the girls dropped them and in time they will get picked up and put in their proper places, too. But for now.......

Godspeed

No comments: