I should have known that this house selling wouldn't go as planned. Thirty minutes before the people were to show up, the realtor calls to reschedule for next tuesday at 4:30pm. WHY?!?!?
It wouldn't have been so disappointing, but I left work an hour early - lost pay - and literally killed my arthritic tailbone yesterday trying to get things out of the house and into the garage. I've been stressing out - have an ENORMOUS headache - over having the perfect house for them to see and for what, NOTHING!!
There, now I feel better that its written down. I've taken some aspirin and now I think I may need to lay down for a few minutes so it can start to work. Afterwards, its gonna be "me time" and I'll find something fun to occupy myself in my nice clean house. I guess its not a complete loss! :-)
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment