When occupying a house that is being sold is a royal pain. Yes, we have sold a home before, but no, we weren't living in it at the same time. Boy, oh boy, there is alot of stuff that I never expected would happen.
My first pet peeves - realtors who cancel a showing at the last minute - already discussed that one last posting, but still irked about it.
Second pet peeves - tracking mud thru your house! HELLO!! Doesn't common sense tell the average person to remove those muddy shoes before walking on freshly cleaned carpets? EGADS!!
And for now, the third is people who smoke like the dickens and leave your home smelling like an ashtray when they leave. Its not that they actually smoked IN my home, but just the smell when I came back even made the dog wonder who was lurking in the house! Yep, she walked around growling and giving that cautionary bark of hers for quite a while afterwards. She knows!!
And I think the thing that really gets to me is knowing some stranger just walked to my private space! Kinda feel violated in a sense. WOW!! Do I have alot of adjusting to do throughout this whole process!!
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment