Friday, February 18, 2011

It's been awhile!

It sure felt good to get a few hours to myself last night and scrap. Therapy at its best and no charge, well, that's if you don't look at the cost of the supplies and tools I used! Life has been so hectic with us having a for sale sign in the yard and on top of that, Greg and Michelle getting their stuff in order for their big move next month and pitching in to help with the grandbabies. Trust me, NOT complaining!! Lovin' every minute of it!

I decided to scrap Butch's 53rd Birthday Party and the photos of him with the girls. I just love each and every one of these photos and how he can have so much fun with them and it definitely shows! By the way, the girls got him a pillow pet so he could have something to snuggle with when he was away from home. CUTENESS!!


I used a Double Shot kit, Fancy Pants It's Your Day, from The ScrapRoom and a sketch by Allison Davis' Sketches For Scrapbooking, Vol. 6. Such fun papers to work with and I love that sketch!

Godspeed

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Love the layout!! Hang in there girl!