Friday, February 11, 2011

EXCITED!!

Received a call this afternoon that a realtor is bringing some potential home buyers to show the house tomorrow!! I am extremely anxious at the moment about the whole thing and just trying to make sure every speck of dust is gone, every dog hair is vacumed up, cleaning the toilets, bathtub, and mirrors, and wondering if I should clean out my fridge! Do you think they look in the fridge? I mean, some look in medicine cabinets, thru your bathroom drawers, but do you think they are that nosey?? Well, if they are, they are in for a BIG SHOCK - mine's a mess!!

Can you tell I've never done this before?!?! I mean, we've sold a house before, but have never been living in it while the whole process was happening. That said, back to cleaning!

Wish me luck and fingers crossed that they are serious buyers with a serious offer.....

Godspeed

No comments: