Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life's Curve Balls

It never fails, just when ya think everything is going the way it should, BAM! It's not that any one thing is devastating, but when all the little stuff adds up and you get bombarded all at the same time, the seams start to separate to the point of I WANT OFF THIS RIDE, NOW!!

And to top it off, my tailbone debacle is really starting to get on my last nerve! I don't get much sleep most of the time from tossing and turning all night long, but when I finally get a good night's sleep, I pay for it dearly in pain the next morning, and into most of that day. This morning is one of them, hence my pity party. :-(

Ok, I'm done. Time for a cup of coffee and a round of exercises to loosen up my spine.....

Godspeed

1 comment:

Lenea said...

sorry Barbara,I can only imagine how hard it must be. I hope you feel better soon.