Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Buffalo Bound!

Just when you can see and feel the ocean breezes of Jacksonville, FL in your dreams, SMACK! you get woke up only to realize it was all a dream..... Well, not quite that way, but the load fell thru and we have just been kicking back to see where we are actually going. This afternoon it was decided we are still heading east, just in more of a straight line. :-)

It will be a nice "homecoming" of sorts for me. I was raised in a small town just southeast of the Buffalo area and still have family back there. A nice short visit is hopefully on the agenda.

Until then, I must get some sleep. We are leaving before the sun comes up and I don't want to be sitting next to Mr. Grumpy, and he doesn't want to sit next to Mrs. Grumpy either!! Till next posting..........

Godspeed

No comments: