Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm a Hoppin'!

It's that time again for another Willow Traders Blog Hop. I love seeing what everyone's been up to in the week and can get some fantastic inspiration as well!

This week, I've been competing in a scrap-off at Life Preservers for the Big Scrapper House contest. After Scrapvivor here a few years ago, I swore I'd never get myself into such a thing again.... Unfortunately, it just happens to be the challenge for this particular week. Von split us into a Red Team & Blue Team. Whichever team scraps the most points, has the fewer number of scrappers eliminated. So, here's a sampling of my submissions:





Pulled out a few older kits I had laying around here and mixed in a few new that I just received. Thanks for dropping by.

Godspeed

16 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Very nice! I really like the Pea Pickin' one.

Janine Rachau said...

Wow! You have been very productive. Great layouts,...I'm especially fond of your Pea Pickin' Heart one too!

angie gutshall said...

I have to say I love ALL your layout! Great job!

Heather said...

These are great. You've been busy. I love the pea picking one and the last one! They are all great.

Julie said...

wow fab pages!!!

twinkles11 said...

love all your multi pic layouts! fab work

Rebecca In MI said...

Ha! Well, I've gotten myself into a few things too, I said I never would but it looks like you've gotten into something really good! You're really getting some great lo's done! Love the colors on them!

jamie said...

all your layouts are very sweet. especially love that last one...cutey-patootey!

*~Annette~* said...

You're right... Scrapvivor was a booger!! :-) Soooo much more intense than anyone anticipated!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME layouts, as always!

Nathalie said...

Wow! Those are all so very well designed!!! Great job and good luck for the game!

Anonymous said...

These are great layouts! My favorite is the Pea Pickin' Heart. Such cute photos and title!

LisaNRoxy said...

You go girl! I love your layouts and your title are awesome! Especially pea pickin!! made me smile!

Unknown said...

Love all of your layouts! Especially your funny girl LO - great red/blue color combo!

Beth said...

These are so awesome! But I really like the jam fest one the best! Those guitars rock!

Nicole Maki said...

Wow have you ever been busy!

Love the LOs, imagine how loved your DGD will feel when she realizes how much time and care you've put into recording her childhood.

CathyR said...

I love your layouts. The Funny Girl layout is so cute.