Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Hopping!!

Until about two months ago, I never checked out too many blogs, but doing this at Willow Traders has been such a blast and I'm getting sooooo inspired with all the creativity that I've seen! So, here I am again and I hope you get inspired by my creations as much as I get by yours!

Here is my challenge for WT's LEO #5. We were to use a sketch from the May sketch submissions at Nuts About Sketches as our inspiration. I chose sketch #55:


And here's my interpretation:


Makayla loves our flowers in the garden and loves to take time to smell the roses whenever she's here! Once smelling this one she proclaimed, "too sweet!" I think another gardener has been born! =)

Be back later this weekend. Godspeed

15 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Your layout is lovely! She is sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo! She is adorable. Your layout is beautiful, it showcases that photo so well.

LisaNRoxy said...

What a beautiful layout. Wow - you picked such pretty papers and created such a feminine page.

Heather said...

I love the clean lines and simple beauty of the LO. It really lets the photo take center stage. Great job!

Lori Gentile said...

Great take on the sketch. Your photo is so adorable and sweet.

Julie said...

great job with the sketch!!!

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty and great job on the sketch!

lisaplus6 said...

what a cutie she is! i love the simple sweet design of your page- beautiful!!

CathyR said...

Great layout. I love the rub-on. The picture is so cute.

Rebecca In MI said...

It looks like the paper is really part of the landscape you did such a good job! Very very sweet!

Angie said...

I love love love this LO! So glad I visited your blog today :-)

jamie said...

oh! i saw this in the gallery. left you some love.
glad you are enjoying the blog hopping. everyone seems to be having a fun time of it.

"The Bag Lady" said...

This is just beautiful! The colors are just perfect!

Diana D said...

great LO and cute photo!

Nathalie said...

Beautiful! I love the yellow touches!