After sitting for about 15 minutes trying to figure out which sketch to use, I decided to wing it. Here is what I came up with using Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45, and some flowers I cut from old dictionary pages and pattern paper using my handy dandy original BIG red Sizzix.
Some of my best work comes from just winging it, how about you? Thanks for stopping by, and I'll have another post soon.
Godspeed
11 comments:
This is really great but I REALLY like the picture on the far left, her eyes just say it all!
Nice layout, love the title. And I also really like those flowers you cut with the Sizzix.
You did a great job "winging" it!!! Your photos are too cute :D and I love your dictionary flowers! I have to do that someday!
Super cute. Love the papers. And the muffins look delicious.
I love how you fit all the pics on the layout! Great layout!
Very nice and I like all the photos you included!
great edge- and you sure did use a lot of photos! Awesome!
nice layout!! cute!
YUM! Those muffins look great! I, especially love the touch of buttons and your adorable flower.
Those muffins look really tasty and your DGD is adorable. Great LO.
I like the way you used all those pictures on one layout. The first picture is so cute, love the expression. The muffins look yummy.
Post a Comment