I can tell you that first day I felt an increase in energy and the morning of day two, I woke feeling refreshed because I FINALLY slept thru the night!! I haven't done that in YEARS!! By the third morning, the stiffness in my hands was almost non-existent and I craved water like crazy!
Butch & I talked it over and I signed up immediately! I never in a million years would have thought I'd be sharing this wonderful group of products with others and getting paid, because all I wanted was the wholesale pricing! As you can see, Plexus has been wonderful for me and given me my life back! My life was good before, but now its GREAT! I'm no longer a spectator and can participate in all the fun stuff life has to offer once again! And even if I never lose another pound, the non scale victories are worth their weight in gold!
And now that I my health is improving, its time to get back to the scrap table! You may have noticed that I was rarely in any of the photos, well that's gonna change too! I don't mind having my picture taken now!! WATCH OUT!!
Godspeed

No comments:
Post a Comment