Saturday, July 27, 2013

Busy summertime!

My poor neglected blog ...... we've been so busy this summer and I just haven't taken the time to show it any lovin'..... SORRY blog!!

Another thing I've put on hold is my weekly scrapping. In the winter & spring months when our weather is "icky" outside, I have plenty of time to play with papers. But in the summer and fall when the temps are darn right GORGEOUS, that's another story! I NEED my sunshine, I NEED those outdoor activities that I love, and I NEED to just take the time to pause and reflect on the beauty of a spectacular summer day with the skies so blue, the flowers smelling so sweet, and the warm air against my skin. I LOVE SUMMERS in the Pacific Northwest!

But, amidst all that, I did notice that Tammy at The ScrapRoom has issued us a 'stash challenge' so I thought "why not?" Why not get out some papers from this enormous stash of mine, pick out some photos that were printed but set aside, and why not just take an hour out of a few days a week to scrap. Yea, why not! So, here we are!


  These are more photos from my sister Pat's visit in April.
And THIS is why I hoard papers, because these from
My Mind's Eye were PERFECT!!  

Now I need to get back outside and enjoy what's left of my beautiful afternoon! BYE!

Godspeed

No comments: