By now we all have, or most of us anyways, participated in a LayOut A Day challenge in one or more of the various scrapping message boards here on the web. This month one is being held at The ScrapRoom and although I missed yesterday, I am trying hard to keep up with it this time. And with the help of Zany Zinnia's Summer Sketch Club, I should be able to do at least 15 of the 30 days for June, but hoping for more. But, we all know how life interferes and so much for those best laid scrappy plans!
My first up for LOAD is from ZZ's sketch #1. I think the story behind the layout is self explanatory and oh, so CUTE!
Now I must get myself together and head out to a softball game. Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!
Godspeed
7 comments:
So cute! Love that you used the calendar as a journaling spot.
Precious! I know a kid (mmmh, mine) who loves dirt too!!! :D Good luck in your LOAD challenge, it seems like an impossible task for me!
Adorable layout! I love doing LOAD challenges, wish I had the time this month to join in.
So cute! Love how you did the title on a tag and the little butterflies!!
Aw! Very cute layout!
Barb, You won on my blog I'm trying to track you down. Send me an email with you email address. (brian_gutshall16647@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment