First one up was my challenge - "Look Up In The Sky!" The participants had to use white, blue, and yellow only. I also double dipped papa's princess with the "Heavy Metal" challenge and added some staples to the little banner in the upper right corner. Then I went on to triple dip it for one of the three lifts I did for the scrap lift challenge - see more layouts below.
March '12 was for the "Photo Inspiration" challenge and I chose the pretty greens and yellows.
carefree was black and white with a touch of one color that was in your photos challenge. This one was a bit of a challenge because I knew exactly what photos I wanted, but had a hard time with coming up with a title. My DH looked at it and said "she looks so carefree" and BAM! it quickly became the title!
And I just couldn't resist these cute photos and made a quick layout from scraps of my youngest grand baby here in You Go Girl!
Celebrate 75! was from a weekly MOD challenge at The ScrapRoom. We were to incorporate a number in the title. I'm also in a sketch class at Zanny Zinnia and this is sketch #1
And mom's day I just did to commemorate my Mother's Day spent with my kids. :-)
Hopefully I'll get back to my scrap table sometime this weekend and get busy with some more layouts. Thanks for stopping by!
Godspeed




4 comments:
What an awesome series of pages!!! The March 12 is my favorite because of its color combination! Great job!!!
EIGHT!!! WOW!! And they are all so lovely! They are each so special in their own way!
You have been productive and creative! What wonderful layouts. I love the black and white with a touch of red. You used the color wonderfully!
Wow, great job getting so much done and they're all so cute!!
Post a Comment