Friday, May 4, 2012

YUMMY!!!

Who says eating a gluten free diet has to be bland and non-eventful? Ever since being diagnosed I have been all over the Internet and hoarding recipes to try when time permits. I had a few minutes yesterday afternoon and made these.


WOW!!! What an awesome taste!! They taste just like peanut butter cups which I absolutely LOVE!!

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix together:
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup naturally organic peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
Add:
1/2 cup to 3/4 cup chocolate chips

The dough may seem "dry" but comes out just fine. Form into 1" balls and place on lightly PAM sprayed cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, any longer and they may burn. Makes 24 cookies.

ENJOY!!

Godspeed

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Those look delicious Barbara! Anything with chocolate sounds good to me!!!