Okay, the best laid plans didn't happen.....I doubt I'll get the 15 layouts done that I was hoping for, but it is what it is and I ain't sweatin' the small stuff!
Actually, the past two weeks have been extremely hectic and I just haven't had a spare moment. The kids closed on their new home and we've been painting and getting them moved. So excited for them, especially since they've been thru so much these past 18 months and this home will be that new beginning they hoped for. :-)
BUT! I did manage to get a couple layouts in and thought I'd share. As I stated before, I'm taking a sketch class and these are two more from that class. In the first one, All Done, I was keeping Ruby occupied while they were doing all the heavy furniture move. She has become VERY good at assembling puzzles and I LOVE that look on her face!
The second day they needed to get Ruby's playhouse moved, but the gate opening was too small! So the next best thing, besides taking it all apart, was to go Up & Over the fence! And Ruby, she couldn't be happier with her "house" in her new yard!
And now, onto the next one! Thanks for stopping by!
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment