Friday, March 23, 2012

Challenges!

This past week I've been working on some challenges over at The ScrapRoom. This first one is for the Sketch Challenge. While on vacation, we visited a vineyard that also had three building loaded with antiques of all kinds. Here is a small sampling of the cameras. Those October Afternoon wild cards came in very handy!


These next two are for The ScrapRoom's Scraplift Challenge. I couldt decide which one to do so not only did I enter once, but couldn't resist and had to lift Melanie twice! The first one will be framed and included on my scrap area wall with the others.


This one is of our Maggie, my mixed breed best friend that we rescued from the humane society eight years ago. She is a very sweet and loving dog, and so full of energy! She is always on the go and her favorite thing to do, besides shed, is chasing after her frisbee.


Thanks for stopping by. 

Godspeed

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

I love the design of each of those pages Barbara! The one with the flowers is stunning! Thank you for joining the hop this weekend :D

angie gutshall said...

I love these! Great designs and love the size(I need to try it)!

Patricia said...

I'm loving the designs as well! Thanks for sharing them!

Angela said...

Fabulous layouts! Really love the colors and butterflies on the middle one.

Rebecca In MI said...

I'll say those wildcards are perfect! Love seeing your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Your work is lovely, Barbara! My favorite is the middle one -- such pretty colors. I don't always do well with green, but you really rocked it!