Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A very sweet goodbye...

This past weekend at The ScrapRoom, the gals hosted a crop to send off our latest MODS Theresa & Terry. Since I was stepping down as the board moderator, one of the ladies asked me to prepare a layout, no rules attached and post it when she was ready. It turned into one of the most heartfelt moments in all the time I've been with TSR! The thanks yous, the "remember whens", just poured out and onto the message board from this member and that member! I'll cherish the friendships I've had at TSR with all my heart and I can't begin to tell you how so very special those comments are to me! 

I thank them for such a sweet send off, and although I won't be visiting the message board on a regular basis, ya never know when I'll pop in for a quick hello!

Godspeed

No comments: