You saw that right, I've lost NINE POUNDS IN SEVEN DAYS!! My pants feel better at the waist and not cutting into me when I sit down! No coffee still and only natural sugars, well almost.....
I haven't been 100% faithful to the diet set it place, but I also haven't given up and to me, that's more important than that popsicle I had yesterday or that thin slice of cake the day before, which I didn't finish cause I was starting to feel nasty inside. PROGRESS!! This morning I woke with a headache and all I did was crave a bowl of raisin bran cereal. Weird huh?? Yes I did cave in eventually, but as long as I don't stray too far, stick to the portion size, and get carried away, I should be okay.
I don't expect to see that large a number at the end of week two, but I am doing my best to get that scale under 200!
Godspeed
1 comment:
Congrats Barbara!
Post a Comment