Sunday, September 18, 2011

Phase Two!

I made it thru the first phase of the 17 Day Diet, having lost a total of 14 lbs. in 17 days! I'm pretty happy with myself and ready to conquer the next phase starting today. I have some new recipes I get to try and got busy at it today!

I made some delicious power cookies and WOW!! were the ingredients ever costly! How come things that are so good for you cost a fortune?? No wonder the obesity problem in this world, a box of macaroni and cheese is only 50 cents! There's just something wrong about all that.......

I also need to get up and move around more. The weather here has turned to nasty cold and wet, so I bought a ZUMBA! game for the Wii. We have such fun with the Just Dance For Kids so I thought why not, give it a try. Wish me luck!!

Godspeed

No comments: