I was able to get only one accomplished since I work weekends, but I love how this turned out! It was offered by Melanie Call of the TSR Design Team and it was a Die Cut Challenge. I traced and cut mine out by hand using the Crate Paper Snow Days line we received in our December TSR kits.

Here's one of the challenges I offered, a Layout BINGO Challenge. Using the grid below, they needed to make a BINGO going down, across, or diagonal:

I did third row down for my sample layout:

My final offering was a Cupcake Toppers Make & Take. Quick and easy, can be made for any occasion, with or without stamps, pattern paper or have the kids color their own and punch out. I would like to thank my Darling Assistant, Makayla, for helping me with this little project. :-)

Hope you can get some inspiration from the few items I've shown here today and if you do, link me up in the comments section, I'd LOVE to see what you've done! Happy Scrapping!!
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment