Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby steps

That's how we're doing it, in little baby steps!

Today it was the bedroom closet's turn. I removed so many items of clothing that we haven't worn in at least a year and so many of them haven't seen daylight in almost two years! I stopped counting at 60 and just started stuffing the piles into bags and labeled them his and hers and decided a buck apiece was fair enough, although I could probably get four times that, I just want to see it go so I don't have to haul it off.

I've sealed up our extra blankets, sheets, and other bedding in those Space Bags. Man those things are so freakin' cool! Can't get over how much I can stuff into one of those things and presto, flat as flat can get! Yes, I was doing the "happy dance" when I finished that up. :-)

And do you ever keep things that you later go "WHY?" Um, yeah, boxes for things I don't even own anymore! Some people hoard scrapbooking supplies, I hoard boxes.....

Tomorrow, its onto our dressers. But for now, I shall reward myself by doing a layout. :-)

Godspeed

No comments: