Which leads me to the reasoning behind my babble today. I received this portion of an old map in a RAK I won and decided it would make great flowers. I'm sure you already have all these supplies on hand of some sort, so give it a shot. Did four of these in five minutes, from start to finish. =)
Gather your materials:
Scrunch and ink the wrinkles of the map:
Using whatever you have on hand, punch the map from your larger punch and the inner circle from the smaller one:
Scrunch up the inner circle, flatten, and ink the wrinkles as well as the edges of both pieces of the flower:
Layer pieces, top with a button, and stitch in place:
And VIOLA! A darling flower for your layout or cards!
So, the next time you want to discard an old map, think scrapbook materials!! Have a great day! Godspeed
2 comments:
adorable flowers!! Great use for the old map!
So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment