Saturday, July 11, 2009

My mid-life crisis!!

I've always tinkered with the idea of being a redhead ever since Butch mentioned it a few years back. I would pick the stuff up in the store, walk around looking at other things for a bit, and always return it to its rightful spot in the store. Yep, I was a bit on the chicken side, but that's a HUGE change to undertake. You know how life is, you get distracted with other 'stuff' and you let it slide.

I think what has had me thinking about my hair color more and more is the description that some pooh-pooh customer had when she/he complained about something I did/said/didn't give it to them for free ...... who the hell knows! Anyways, that description was "the older lady with the long gray hair and glasses"!! I just about DIED!! WOW! Somebody thinks I should just pull out my cane and forever sit in my rocking chair until my day to meet Our Maker comes!! At least that's what my brain was telling me. I was pissed, and then hurt, and then decided I MUST do something about that. =) Nope, I refuse to let anyone keep this "old lady blah, blah, blah" down for long!

So, alas, I went from this........


..... to this!! Short & sassy!!! Oh, and Butch says to add spicey in there, too!! I love it and think its even put a bounce in my step. =)

No comments: