Monday, July 20, 2009

How about another sketch!

Notice how I like lots of photos on a layout? Don't get me wrong, I love the occasional one photo layout, but if its all I ever did, I'd have what looks like a law library in my home! That said, here is another sketch for persons like me. Measurements are included, but can be adjusted to fit your needs. =)


And notice that circle? I just ordered the Sizing Template Jumbo Circle Pattern from Creative Memories and I just love the ease of cutting large circles now! We don't have a CM consultant in this area, so I contacted another scrapper friend at Life Preservers and here is her link if you are interested in retiring your exacto knife: Creative Memories It can be mailed directly to your home! Thanks, Joyce!!

Just a note, this sketch is for your personal use only and not to be used for submissions of any kind. Thank you!

Hope you have a pleasant day! Godspeed

2 comments:

CathyR said...

Awesome sketch. I love the multi picture pages too. It would take me forever to scrap if I did one picture per page.

Nicole Maki said...

Gorgeous sketch.

Multi-photo pages are my preference too. There are a lot of weekly sketch sites I like but when I go and see single pic sketches I skip them.

Love that you are doing this - very cool :-)