Well, I'm starting to feel like my ole self again, a bit on the "foggy" side but managing to get myself around just fine. Saturday we got rear ended while sitting at a stoplight and I ended up with an ambulance ride to the ER.
It started out being such a fun day, out to breakfast with the kids before heading off to Makayla's dance recital. She was such a Little Princess and did such a fabulous job. =) Ya know, I'd share some pics with ya, but it seems my media card is refusing to let me have any of them and gives me this nasty card read error! Just thankful other family members have some and they are willing to share!
So after the recital is over, Butch and I head out to visit a couple scrap stores where I pick up some CC Early Bird (ADORABLE!!), and a few sheets of the OA Road Map, again ADORABLE!! The colors on these papers are so bright and cheery, and can't wait to find just the right pics for them. =)
Once Butch makes a quick stop at his cigar shop, we head home. We were both thinking of how thirsty we were and that we should pull into one of the fast food places on our way home for a soda. WHAM!! We get nailed at the light! I jolted forward and it felt like someone hit me with something hard in the back of the head! Instant headache and thought I was gonna barf!
Here come the cops, a firetruck with the paramedics, an ambulance! All this commotion is going on while Butch is being occupied by the cops and I'm getting hoisted on a body board, strapped in so tight, and hauled away! Ambulance rides SUCK!! They are the bumpiest things ever! If I wasn't injured before, I was once I got out of that thing!
Yes, I'm fine, in a bit of a fog, still a bit sore, but this too shall pass. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment