How is a girl to choose?? They are all fabulous! Wish I could get a picture to post, but here's the link so you can check them out! So many choices - Bo Bunny Calypso with Basic Grey Lemonade Featured kit, Crate Paper Orbit Alternate kit, Marks Paper Company's English Garden Mini-kit, a new card kit with a selection of Collage Press' beautiful papers, and the Project kit is from Paper Trunk's Socalite with some darling flowers by Prima and sweet looking Say It With Pearls! Don't forget to check out the ribbon add-on and, woo-hoo, that stamp set is adorable!
Sneak Peeks!
I love that Von gives us a chance to get involved in the decision making process of which kits we'll receive AND especially that we get to see them so much earlier than other kit clubs!! And just wait till you see what Life Preserver's design team does with these papers!! Its MAGIC!!
Oh, BTW, wipe your chin, I can see you drooling! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment