Monday, November 24, 2008

CupCards {to go}

Oh my goodness! This is a new kit club just for cards and it is WONDERFUL!! CupCards {to go} has created the most adorable kits for the cardmaker in all of us. The December kit is only the second month and I like it even better than the first. Do yourself a favor and check 'em out. I think the New Year will be bringing me a new kit!

4 comments:

CathyR said...

Barbara I love the background of your blog. Very pretty. The card club looks great.

Nicole Maki said...

Love your new background!

My friend Sonda started that company and she's just the sweetest person. I'm glad to see it's catching on.

Sonda T said...

Barbara, you are so sweet to post this on your blog. Thank you hun! :)

Angela said...

I have been checkin them out since the first kit. Maybe after the new year I can give them a try.