Once I get it all done, I'll post again, just in case you feel you need one!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Stories At Hand
Before I forget, I'm take this class by Jessica Sprague and is it ever fabulous! It was free and free is a wonderful price in today's economy, so I figured, why not. It has tons of prompts to get you journaling about you and your family members. She has it neatly formatted in pdf files for you to download and print off to make this darling notebook for yourself to refer back when journaling on layouts, or just because. I thought I would use my Bind It All, but can't seem to locate the 2" coils, so I guess I'm off to find me some jumprings. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Once I get it all done, I'll post again, just in case you feel you need one!
Once I get it all done, I'll post again, just in case you feel you need one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a Bind-It-All evangelist *grin*
I can't read anything of yours without wanting to pull mine out.
So glad to hear that you are enjoying the class. I am kicking myself for not signing up.
OH WOW! Yours looks great! I still need to finish mine up!
Post a Comment