I feel so overwhelmed by all the talk from the media over this election and although I should care, I just want normalcy back into our lives. I'm tired of the candidates bashing each other on the national, as well as the local levels. These people are adults for crying out loud, they need to act like adults! I honestly feel whoever wins, its gonna be a mess for some time and I just wish them luck in undoing the damage that has been done to us here in the United States and how people abroad feel about us. Okay, I'm off my soapbox.........
So in order to keep my sanity, I've scrapped!! Here is a layout from the pumpkin patch at BiZi Farms. They have a pumpkin launch that is just a hoot. I only wish I would have thought to get close ups of their faces!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. Godspeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment