Once again my poor blog has been a bit lonely. The older I get, the faster time goes on, or so it seems! We have been so BUSY! Heck, in just over three weeks, our oldest granddaughter will be on her way to her freshman year of college! How can that be?!
Speaking of my granddaughter, here we are at her graduation. So much to be happy about! She'll be heading to school 8 hours from home, but since she'll be on the softball team, hopefully she'll get to travel with them her first year and we'll be able to see her play at the area colleges. If not, she'll be home a few times, and we can always venture her way. 😁
I knew this was going to be short, but my start-up day for the school year is in three short weeks, and I have LOTS to get done before then! So outta here for now!
Godspeed


No comments:
Post a Comment