I couldn't help myself this morning .... I'm suppose to be finishing up my chore list, but was drawn to the beauty outside my front door! The sun was shining ever so brightly, the birds chirping, bee buzzing in the neighbors beautiful flowered shrubs, hummingbirds making a visit to the peonies, and just a gorgeous morning here in the PNW! I grabbed a cup of decaf and took a sit for a bit just taking in all Mother Nature had to offer while enjoying my beautiful gifts from my children this past Mother's Day .....
My children know me all too well, and I am so Blessed beyond measure to have them in my life! Hope you also had a beautiful Mother's Day! But then again, isn't everyday Mother's Day with all the love, kisses, hugs, dirty hands on the wall, muddy footprints, etc. But something we wouldn't trade for the world!
Now if I don't get off here, that chore list won't get any thing crossed off it today!
Godspeed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment