Friday, March 25, 2016

Chicken, YES CHICKEN!

Last week we took the plunge and ordered our very first 40 lbs. box of chicken breasts from Zaycon Fresh. Since hubby and I are changing our eating habits and making healthier choices, this is just what we needed.

At $1.69 per pound, we just had to see what others raved about. Well ..... it is awesome! Although it took about two hours to split, trim, and package, its definitely worth the time and effort! These breast were HUGE, so I filleted each one and we ended up with 39 individual meals costing us approx. $1.73 per meal for the two of us!


So what does one do with all that chicken you ask? I have been scouring the internet and have found some rather tasty make-at-home meals! Here are the three I've tried so far and all three were amazing!




And since we'll have the girls tonight and they LOVE their chicken nuggets, we have to check this healthier method for their favorite food. I'll let you know what they think!


And now, I'll get back to searching! Have a great day!

Godspeed

No comments: